Obligatory Last Minute Scramble Thread - ConStruct a Con - Invent Your Own Fun
Obligatory Last Minute Scramble Thread|
Holy crap it's August!
We are 10 days from kicking this shindig off....so here is the last-minute scramble thread.
- We are getting food ready, so now is the time to get your requests and dietary restrictions in; which isn't to say we won't ignore them, but we like to know what we're ignoring.
- If you're planning to do any "programming", make sure to throw it on the event schedule so that everyone will know what's shakin'
- If you are for-sure planning to come, say so in this thread; the better the headcount, the better the likelihood we'll have enough food without a run on Saturday. :)
- Is there something you don't plan on making happen, but hope that it will anyway? Let us know, someone might be willing to do so if there's interest.
- I'm getting ready to add the 'making out with Jer' panels again...folks...this year...GET THE SPELLING RIGHT. This is *NOT* the making out with Ger panel, as was apparently confusing...every year...
I can not wait to get started with what is always a great weekend!
Tags: construct, i just peed a little, overexcitement
Joe and I will be there. Dietary requests are protein for breakfast (not provided by Jer's balls) and 100% Whole Wheat bread. Joe wants Rockstar Recovery or the new sugar free one from Monster.
I'll be there and I plan on bringing some fun! BTW, is AASFA doing a "Dragon's Den"?
|Date:||August 7th, 2011 01:21 am (UTC)|| |
Re: I will be there!
Yes. AASFA is doing a Dragon's Den. Except there is a twist. I'm in charge of the whole thing... that's right... just little old me. So you have to convince me that you need free money.
|Date:||August 5th, 2011 01:18 am (UTC)|| |
Dave and I will be there. But Dave wants to know who is providing this year's over-abundance of Del Taco.
|Date:||August 7th, 2011 03:29 pm (UTC)|| |
That'll be me, I believe... :)
There will be a Kitty and myself. As you may have guessed I'm not picky about food. :)
Contrary to prior information, I WILL be there for at least part of it!
I'll be there. My +1 is flying in Friday night at some point so he'll be there for at least part of the weekend. So you can throw one more on the list for vegetarian. :)
We will be there. SO +4 vegetarians.
I would also like a HUGE bag of citrus fruits in BIG bowls set all around the consuite.
|Date:||August 7th, 2011 03:30 pm (UTC)|| |
Armor-plating the windows...check!
I am hoping to come for at least part of saturday, maybe with the sweetie if I can convince him!